Well Service Blowout Prevention
Learn the procedures for well killing operations on the service rig.
**** enroll for BOP — HERE —- ****
Drillers on a service rig, Service Rig Managers and Wellsite Supervisors, as per IRP7
- Sources and magnitude of pressures
- Causes of kicks
- BOP equipment
- Kick warning signs
- Crew positions and duties
- Well shut-in procedures
- Well killing procedures
- Calculations and government regulations
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for five years.
- You may attend this course up to three months in advance of the expiry of your certification, then upon successful completion you will receive a certificate dated five years from the expiry of your old certificate.
Participants renewing their valid Well Service Blowout Prevention Certificate for the first time after five years may challenge the exam.