Course Times: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Cost: 160.00 plus GST
As the industry standard in Canada and recognized around the world, students will learn how to work safely in and around hydrogen sulphide (H2S) environments.
All workers in the petroleum industry who could be exposed to hydrogen sulphide H2S.
- H2S properties, Health Hazards and Locations – Including worker exposure limits
- Hazard Assessment and Control – Including H2S case studies
- Respiratory Protective Equipment – Including self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Detection of H2S – Gas detection demonstrations with various detection devices
- Initial Response Strategy – 7 steps; including 4 rescue techniques and case studies